UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: HitmanVere on August 02, 2016, 01:13:26 am

Title: New Alpha testers
Post by: HitmanVere on August 02, 2016, 01:13:26 am
Seems like BO3 got new set of Alpha testers:

(http://image.prntscr.com/image/e8fb9df9eae046aa9db6b47e3e788d19.png)
Title: Re: New Alpha testers
Post by: HitmanVere on August 02, 2016, 01:53:32 am
Seems like Rollonmath42 and DidUknowiPwn also got them
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2016, 02:15:35 am
gotta be some dumb joke - no way would he get it (madgaz or whatever his name is), if it is true then - its not about talents its about views.... very stupid
Post by: ShotgunRagtime on August 02, 2016, 03:02:44 am
gotta be some dumb joke - no way would he get it (madgaz or whatever his name is), if it is true then - its not about talents its about views.... very stupid
It's about who knows people at 3arc lol.

Although, for the record, almost everyone else who got the alpha tools well deserved them. But, there are also people who deserve them that AREN'T getting them.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2016, 03:03:49 am

Although, for the record, almost everyone else who got the alpha tools well deserved them. But, there are also people who deserve them that AREN'T getting them.

its all about who you blow... :alone:
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 02, 2016, 03:06:29 am

But Madgaz...really? Nothing against the guy but that's a bit of a slap in the face to those of us who, you know, actually fucking mod/map. :poker:
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2016, 03:25:24 am
But Madgaz...really? Nothing against the guy but that's a bit of a slap in the face to those of us who, you know, actually fucking mod/map. :poker:

Amen brotha! PREACH! lol

PC DEV "can you script or map?" Madgaz "nope" PC DEV "You're Hired!" Beta Tools release date - 2020
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on August 02, 2016, 03:33:43 am
Ye boi got in let's goooooo!
Post by: JBird632 on August 02, 2016, 03:38:47 am
I'm gone for 2 hours and this happens...
Where's my alpha invite  :'(
Post by: KDXDARK on August 02, 2016, 03:40:11 am
coming next week with my invite too :please:
Post by: MAK911 on August 02, 2016, 03:49:30 am
coming next week with my invite too :please:
Which will be the same day as mine :P

So don't expect it ever, Jbird. Sorry :(
Post by: JBird632 on August 02, 2016, 03:51:56 am
Which will be the same day as mine :P

So don't expect it ever, Jbird. Sorry :(
Nice profile pic btw :P
Post by: SoulTaker on August 02, 2016, 06:00:03 am
Honestly out of everyone on here I think you're in the top 3 who deserves an invite. You, Hitman, and Pieman are my top 3 to hopefully get an invite next. :)
Post by: Koan on August 02, 2016, 09:02:05 am
Well, at least Zartax and Quizz got it. Hopefully this means they're warming up to a beta... hopefully...
Post by: animallover on August 02, 2016, 12:02:42 pm
I want an invite!  :rainbow:
Post by: Koan on August 02, 2016, 12:23:53 pm
Let's not forget me, stevie, and harry :please:

I have been releasing about a script a week at this rate, even working full time and away on vacation. Harry has more know-how than about any other person I have met, and Stevie is way too familiar with the limits of WaW making him a great tester for "upgraded" tools.

JBird and Pie likely didnt get selected because they are literally too good. I could see 3arc realizing they (Pie and JBird) have too much they can solve alone and not enough problems to find. Hitman isnt famous on youtube so thats why he didnt get selelcted, has enough talent for it.

3arc needs scripters and porters to start testing the tools. NOBODY gives a fuck about the stock assets we are gonna get. If they want tools to continue with the length/following of WaW they need to start pushing the viability of porting. Haven't seen nearly anything on that yet.

I dont think it is about who you know. Notice that no all-around modders have been selected to test (JBird, Pie, Hitman, Me, Harry, Stevie). Instead people with specific 'skills' have been selected. The biggest upset considering this trend is that Radimax doesnt have them.

You and I are still relatively new to the scene, especially compared to the likes of the current testers. Even Harry is new compared to them tbh. There's no way in hell we are going to be included in an alpha, and to be honest I don't think we should be.

Radimax doesn't even know how to get a map working in zombies. He just builds the scenery and level.

Treyarch aren't going to add (and shouldn't) any modder who can make a great mod. I think we should stop begging and pleading them to give us their shit, and just be patient. The only thing I wish for is PCdev to give us a little more information so we're not constantly speculating.

Also I really disagree with you about the stock assets. The only reason WaW assets are so despised is because they're old, and aren't up to standard 8 years later (obviously), they were enough to make great stuff with in ~2011. People who dismiss assets from games as recent as BO2 as "old" are just being selfish cockwombles. BO3 assets will be WAY more than sufficient to make great stuff with, at least for a year or two. Even Zeroy's box map for testing shit looks great visually.
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 02, 2016, 12:31:08 pm
Wow thanks guys for an utter massive kick in the crotch with this, why the hate on me, sure i dont do massive amounts of mapping but if you follow me closely you will know ive made more than just the BANANA COLADA perk machine model... but hey im not gonna start a slagging match, didnt expect this from this forum at all

Utterly disgusted
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 02, 2016, 12:46:14 pm
You and I are still relatively new to the scene, especially compared to the likes of the current testers. Even Harry is new compared to them tbh. There's no way in hell we are going to be included in an alpha, and to be honest I don't think we should be.

Radimax doesn't even know how to get a map working in zombies. He just builds the scenery and level.

Treyarch aren't going to add (and shouldn't) any modder who can make a great mod. I think we should stop begging and pleading them to give us their shit, and just be patient. The only thing I wish for is PCdev to give us a little more information so we're not constantly speculating.

Also I really disagree with you about the stock assets. The only reason WaW assets are so despised is because they're old, and aren't up to standard 8 years later (obviously), they were enough to make great stuff with in ~2011. People who dismiss assets from games as recent as BO2 as "old" are just being selfish cockwombles. BO3 assets will be WAY more than sufficient to make great stuff with, at least for a year or two. Even Zeroy's box map for testing shit looks great visually.

LilRobot and Rollon got them. So that kinda puts a dent in this theory.
Post by: RichGaming on August 02, 2016, 01:01:28 pm
I decided to contact MadGaz regarding the situation of him apparently getting mod tools and he cleared the whole situation up with me.

Gaz has told me that he was only contacted by Treyarch due to his custom perks and modelling work and hence this is why he has been given access to the tools. Gaz told me that he believes everyone in this topic is right in thinking what they do but Treyarch chose him, he didnt ask or choose to be chosen. So he understands why people are pissed with it all and assured me that he would be too if he was in others shoes. He just wanted to ensure that people know he was only invited to the mod tools in relation to the perk machine models that he has recently created such as "Ammomatic" and "Perk A Lot" (Shown below).

Message I received:
(http://i.imgur.com/w9CWr1I.png)

Perk Machine Models Gaz Created:
(http://i.imgur.com/b6AANru.jpg)
(http://i.imgur.com/tbbLGRJ.jpg)

This is just me passing on the information that he has provided me with via Twitter DM as he cannot post to this site without having to have his post verified by a moderator. What I have written above is in no way related to my opinion regarding the situation as this is not something I want to share. I'm just a lil old messenger. Hopefully this helps to clear it all up with you guys.
Post by: Tim Smith on August 02, 2016, 01:12:45 pm
Can he script ? No. Can he mod ? No. Can he model ? Yes. Get him we need him -pcdev
Post by: johndoe on August 02, 2016, 02:00:24 pm
B R A V O   T R E Y A R C H
R
A
V
O

T
R
E
Y
A
R
C
H
Post by: JiffyNoodles on August 02, 2016, 02:18:45 pm
Tell him to send me the models and I will put them in WaW. If he can't do the rest, I can. He is nothing to the community if he doesnt share. I am gonna work on his Banana Colada since that model is available and send him a YT of it
I'm not if it was just me, but I read this in a passive-aggressive tone, and frightened myself :gusta:

Anyway,

I am in the same boat as Koan and SoulTaker, since I have only been here for over 2 years or so.
But I will say this, I understand that most great mappers on this site (JBird632, Stevie, Seth, Hitman, C.H.N, toomanytoputinsideofonesetofbrackets) probably deserve it, but bear in mind, they want to give the mod tools to a variety of people who each do different things to see how they would use the tools themselves (such as models, Mods, etc.)

Now, this is what I think might be the case. I could easily be wrong, but hey, that's what makes it my opinion, even if it may be wrong.
Post by: MrSlagovich on August 02, 2016, 02:36:36 pm
Wow thanks guys for an utter massive kick in the crotch with this, why the hate on me, sure i dont do massive amounts of mapping but if you follow me closely you will know ive made more than just the BANANA COLADA perk machine model... but hey im not gonna start a slagging match, didnt expect this from this forum at all

Utterly disgusted
I get you guys are mad / upset but there's no need to sit and bash people who got it because other people didn't, I mean it's not the people who were chosen's fault. If you have a problem blame the people making the decision and don't sit here and bash people who who were picked. It makes everyone look like small children and makes the community look bad. Madgaz has done nothing wrong and there's no need to bitch about him.
Post by: RichGaming on August 02, 2016, 02:57:41 pm
I get you guys are mad / upset but there's no need to sit and bash people who got it because other people didn't, I mean it's not the people who were chosen's fault. If you have a problem blame the people making the decision and don't sit here and bash people who who were picked. It makes everyone look like small children and makes the community look bad. Madgaz has done nothing wrong and there's no need to bitch about him.

Well said ^
Post by: ProRevenge on August 02, 2016, 03:02:03 pm
Not gonna lie seems unfair they only gave it to people who bother PCDev on Twitter 24/7, what about those that dont even use Twitter :
I can see why they chose the people they chose though, they all have great talent and bring a lot to the table in different aspects of modding
Post by: therealwakka on August 02, 2016, 03:12:17 pm
This is a personal comment here.

A lot of people invited to the Alpha have had mud thrown at them and credentials questioned.

Really people should see any fresh faces as a good sign, it shows we are getting closer to beta as the tools are seeming stable.

We are still finding bugs that stop them working from time to time.

I get hounded daily by people asking me to get them on to the alpha as do others.

The tools will be ready when they are ready, and others are lined up to be invited.

I really wonder what to say at times, the mixture and make up of the current crop of testers fits what is going on in my view.

Sure I would love to see it all go faster and be in a beta stage, but I also understand why it is going at a slower pace.

YouTube/Twitter and major forums are all visited by guys from trey and in the alpha, so I would consider how you word things get noticed for the right reasons not the wrong ones.

Luv to you all

wakka
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 02, 2016, 03:16:29 pm

Agreed, like I said in this topic, nothing against Madgaz he seems like a decent fellow, it's just a bit baffling that 3arc decided someone who doesn't even map/mod deserves the alpha over people like Radi, Jbird, Pieman, Harry, redspace, seth, etc (and there are plenty of others I could list, including dare I say myself) who live and breathe modding/mapping, but that can all be set right, come on pcdev you know what to do. :)
Post by: therealwakka on August 02, 2016, 03:34:35 pm
Again personal statement:

Remember these tools are not just about who can map in radiant.

The list of good mappers is massive, from MP/SP/ZM mappers across even older versions of cod

Lot's of names are put forward, but when it comes to mapping we also have in there own time people from Trey and Raven mapping and testing.

The tools yes we can do some of the mapping but not all, were still getting rid of some kinks.

I'm sure more ppl will come on when Trey are ready to send the invites, who knows perhaps some of those names listed have already been mentioned.

I'm limited on what I can really say, I see a number of names mentioned in priv now, be patient those who want you never know your email may land sooner than you think.
We do put names forward and a list I'm sure does exist
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 02, 2016, 04:06:56 pm

The list of good mappers is massive, from MP/SP/ZM mappers across even older versions of cod

Lot's of names are put forward, but when it comes to mapping we also have in there own time people from Trey and Raven mapping and testing.

The tools yes we can do some of the mapping but not all, were still getting rid of some kinks.

I'm sure more ppl will come on when Trey are ready to send the invites, who knows perhaps some of those names listed have already been mentioned.

I'm limited on what I can really say, I see a number of names mentioned in priv now, be patient those who want you never know your email may land sooner than you think.

For sure, and that's good, they need people with a variety of skills to test these tools out to the fullest, not just simply geo work. Perhaps people who do mapping and modding, I don't know, someone like *cough* me *cough* for example? :alone:

I'm gonna go back to pestering pcdev on Twitter now. ;D
Post by: therealwakka on August 02, 2016, 04:32:44 pm
I do know the testers on alpha list is growing this month, based on what ppl have msg'd me.
Post by: animallover on August 02, 2016, 06:03:46 pm
Thanks for clearing that up.. Very excited myself can't wait to give them a shot :)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 02, 2016, 06:23:23 pm

Yeah exactly, the alpha tools have plenty of people already testing that can map and mod. They want people who can test all the aspects, and since Madgaz has a speciality with models, they can have him on the team to test that aspect of the tools. Remember, the alpha tools are not for mappers and modders to play around and create maps before everyone else, it's to test the tools and make sure they are working. Putting like 12 people on the tools who'll be doing the same thing will be unproductive if all the bugs have been found and there's no people like Madgaz who'll be using different parts of the mod tools and discovering bugs there.
Post by: zeroy on August 02, 2016, 10:08:07 pm
Even Zeroy's box map for testing shit looks great visually.

Thank you kindly Sir  8)

To talk a bit about WAW assets, they are down right UGLY in BO3 for various reasons, the main one being the texture Res. Models themselves are usable but the Color map need to be redone to 2048 or even 4096 in some cases to look good in BO3. Stock assets in BO3 are what they are, very map specific for a lot of them but still a lot of useful stuff. As for the alpha testers, some of the new comers today have been helping out already even without having the tools *hint* *hint* ...
Post by: SoulTaker on August 03, 2016, 01:14:32 am
Looks like the UGX team just got invites as well according to their Twitter. Not sure if the whole team got invites or some from the team but congrats glad to see people who deserve a chance finally get one. :) I guess the reason it took so long for them to get invited was because they were testing MP first?
Post by: Dust on August 03, 2016, 01:39:57 am
Looks like the UGX team just got invites as well according to their Twitter. Not sure if the whole team got invites or some from the team but congrats glad to see people who deserve a chance finally get one. :) I guess the reason it took so long for them to get invited was because they were testing MP first?

Ya, when the tools first went into alpha, it was purely MP, no zombie assets were available, but now that the alpha testers can start making zombie maps, they are going to start inviting zombie people.
Post by: SoulTaker on August 03, 2016, 01:48:35 am
Ya, when the tools first went into alpha, it was purely MP, no zombie assets were available, but now that the alpha testers can start making zombie maps, they are going to start inviting zombie people.
Hope to see Chroma, Cents, and Stevie get invited. :)
Post by: MrSlagovich on August 03, 2016, 10:04:02 am
Just to clarify Delta got the tools on our team not everyone, when i tweeted we i meant someone on the team not everyone... my bad.
Post by: fusorf on August 03, 2016, 01:25:29 pm
No modtools for me? :'(
Post by: therealwakka on August 03, 2016, 02:42:24 pm
So just to make a little point here, one of the AV employees only just came on board. Someone who is an artist/modeller/rigger etc.

So even they seem to get invited in slowly....

Don't know if that makes people feel better!
Post by: HitmanVere on August 03, 2016, 04:43:28 pm
So just to make a little point here, one of the AV employees only just came on board. Someone who is an artist/modeller/rigger etc.

Is that guy Jesse? Might shoot him DM in Twitter in a bit, if you are referring to him, lol. And no, its not about asking for tools, just question about something :P
Post by: Koan on August 03, 2016, 04:45:55 pm

So even they seem to get invited in slowly....

Don't know if that makes people feel better!

Dude, the current alpha testers have been great at giving us info, don't sweat it. People are naturally gonna want the tools and feel entitled to them. The only thing I'd like is PCdev to be less secretive, but that's not a massive issue. Thanks for sharing the progress with us.
Post by: therealwakka on August 03, 2016, 05:27:26 pm
Ok were not allowed to show the scripts .

But the basics are the same, some syntax change.

However..

They have added a lot more in and more bits around scripting, so it goes above and beyond what you do now
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 03, 2016, 05:33:04 pm
ill be the judge of that

:D
Post by: therealwakka on August 03, 2016, 05:40:41 pm
Explains why we have heard so little about them. Can you be more specific without getting in trouble about the above and beyond bit? Is it harder? Or is it simply re-learning some syntax? Was the change a result of a demand for more efficiency, i.e fixing script issues causing animation issues? Did they provide you with a list of engine functions similar to Zeroy's script reference?

your current gsc's will work in bo3, they just need a few things changing in the format, a few mins work at most on each script if not seconds.

You still have .gsc and .csc, there is also scripts for macros or injectable code

Loads of API stuff, like LOADS

We have a good WIKI in progress that will be released fully referenced, trey have put loads in and we can input also.

As soon as they say we can show scripts we will, tbh better scripters than I would be best for it ...
Post by: therealwakka on August 03, 2016, 06:01:31 pm
Your welcome, Ive neglected this forum for to long, but have been on projects outside of radiant based games...

So much testing never enough time.
Post by: AwesomePieMan on August 03, 2016, 06:06:52 pm
your current gsc's will work in bo3, they just need a few things changing in the format, a few mins work at most on each script if not seconds.

You still have .gsc and .csc, there is also scripts for macros or injectable code

Loads of API stuff, like LOADS

We have a good WIKI in progress that will be released fully referenced, trey have put loads in and we can input also.

As soon as they say we can show scripts we will, tbh better scripters than I would be best for it ...

I guess this means porting my bosses from W@W to Bo3 will be easy...heh heh heh  :troll:
Post by: HitmanVere on August 03, 2016, 06:10:49 pm
I guess this means porting my bosses from W@W to Bo3 will be easy...heh heh heh  :troll:

Stop, dont do it :alone:
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on August 03, 2016, 07:58:25 pm
There is an API supplied yes and it's similar to UGX's and Zeroy's.
Post by: GKID7891 on August 04, 2016, 01:32:36 pm
I hope the UGX community don't make an assumption that everybody have to know mapping/programming just to use a mod tool. Not nice to see someone get bashed for no skills in programming/mapping  >:(

Nice to have testers with different skills anyway and I hope MadGaz will enjoy the alpha and create some awesome perks! :D
Post by: DeletedUser on August 04, 2016, 01:53:50 pm
Can anyone confirm or deny whether Portalling is still a thing (or as awful as it used to be)... Please...
Post by: Tim Smith on August 04, 2016, 02:10:58 pm
Can anyone confirm or deny whether Portalling is still a thing (or as awful as it used to be)... Please...
Spoiler: click to open...
Please say No,Please say No,Please say No,Please say No,Please say No,Please say No,Please say No
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 04, 2016, 02:26:15 pm

It's not a thing. Neither are pathnodes.
Post by: therealwakka on August 04, 2016, 02:27:47 pm
Portalling has gone, path nodes gone

Umbra does its thing,
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 04, 2016, 02:45:52 pm
Portalling has gone, path nodes gone

Umbra does its thing,

What is exactly is 'Umbra' and what does it do?
Post by: MakeCents on August 04, 2016, 03:13:49 pm
What is exactly is 'Umbra' and what does it do?

http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/284-heres-a-juicy-screenshot-of-black-radiant/&page=6#comment-2700 (http://mappersunited.com/index.php?/topic/284-heres-a-juicy-screenshot-of-black-radiant/&page=6#comment-2700)
Post by: GKID7891 on August 04, 2016, 08:11:08 pm
Umbra is some sort of render software that uses occlusion culling to render stuff much faster and efficient. CoD: Ghosts used this in the IW 6.0

Unless you're refering to something else I don't know :P
Post by: zeroy on August 04, 2016, 09:00:10 pm
Umbra is some sort of render software that uses occlusion culling to render stuff much faster and efficient. CoD: Ghosts used this in the IW 6.0

Unless you're refering to something else I don't know :P

No thats it, its umbra3d tech, many studio use this:

http://umbra3d.com/clients/ (http://umbra3d.com/clients/)
Post by: GKID7891 on August 05, 2016, 11:50:42 am
I have checked the website before :) I also hope Treyarch/Slegdehammer/IW will use a low-level API like DX12/Vulkan to increase graphical fidelity and performance further on the PC in future titles.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 05, 2016, 11:55:30 am
I have checked the website before :) I also hope Treyarch/Slegdehammer/IW will use a low-level API like DX12/Vulkan to increase graphical fidelity and performance further on the PC in future titles.
PCDev has already stated that DX11 is used in BO3 and there is no plans to add DX12 support.
Post by: GKID7891 on August 05, 2016, 11:57:53 am
I know, that's why I said future titles.  ;)
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 05, 2016, 03:38:17 pm
Thank you for the support for me receiving the tools , yes I know there is much more talented mappers than me , I truly feel blessed by haven been given these tools

I am trying to prove myself the community , I have started making my map (basic at the minute) I've begun adding my custom perks

Not sure what the rules are on posting videos but here is my map this far lots more to do and more videos to come if I'm allowed
Post by: Dust on August 05, 2016, 04:13:32 pm
Not sure what the rules are on posting videos but here is my map this far lots more to do and more videos to come if I'm allowed

Normally videos belong strictly in the Youtube section, but since this is related to the BO3 mod tools, it can stay in here :D
Post by: nickst98 on August 05, 2016, 04:13:39 pm
I'm pretty excited to see mod tools becoming a thing. After black ops where they never finished the tools, and bo2 with none whatsoever, I lost hope that they would ever make another moddable COD (for dlc purposes of course) but for once they are listening to the older fans. What would get them bank now is following fallout and making a patch for console mods. I'm working on my second map for w@w based on the multiplayer asylum, has anyone made any work porting w@w textures, guns, etc? I might want to hold off and remap in bo3 when the tools release if so.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 05, 2016, 08:57:54 pm
Thank you for the support for me receiving the tools , yes I know there is much more talented mappers than me , I truly feel blessed by haven been given these tools

I am trying to prove myself the community , I have started making my map (basic at the minute) I've begun adding my custom perks

(Content removed from quote.)

That perk machine model is very nice indeed (not sure about the function though :P) and for someone with no (little?) experience with mapping/Radiant that room in the vid looks like a promising start, you've already surpassed half the released maps on this site, not even joking ;D
Post by: Scobalula on August 05, 2016, 08:59:21 pm
That perk machine model is very nice indeed (not sure about the function though :P) and for someone with no (little?) experience with mapping/Radiant that room in the vid looks like a promising start, you've already surpassed half the released maps on this site, not even joking ;D

I can confirm.

That looks very good tho, the lighting alone.  :rainbow:
Post by: DeletedUser on August 05, 2016, 09:33:28 pm
Perk-a-lot gives you all perks on the map and will spawn/activate when you have finished the easter egg :)

But yeah, looks really nice :D
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 05, 2016, 09:39:40 pm
Perk-a-lot gives you all perks on the map and will spawn/activate when you have finished the easter egg :)

But yeah, looks really nice :D

I know what it does (I did watch the vid lol), I meant I'm not sure how I feel about the function. Seems a bit too similar to a certain gobblegum to me.

If I may propose an alternate idea - how about it 'saves' whatever perks you currently have, so that if you go down/bleed out, you keep those perks, and the price scales depending on how many perks you 'save'. E.g. if you have 4 perks it costs 40,000, 5 perks - 50,000, etc. Just a thought. Obviously you lose Perk-a-Lot once you go down and have to buy it again.
Post by: MAK911 on August 05, 2016, 10:50:59 pm
I know what it does (I did watch the vid lol), I meant I'm not sure how I feel about the function. Seems a bit too similar to a certain gobblegum to me.

If I may propose an alternate idea - how about it 'saves' whatever perks you currently have, so that if you go down/bleed out, you keep those perks, and the price scales depending on how many perks you 'save'. E.g. if you have 4 perks it costs 40,000, 5 perks - 50,000, etc. Just a thought. Obviously you lose Perk-a-Lot once you go down and have to buy it again.
That's pretty much what Aftertaste does isn't it? I mean, it's gobblegum price scaling, but it's still the same. Now I know why there haven't been any new perks. Hard to come up with a good, general idea when you're cutting out pieces with nit-picky gobblegyms. :(
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 05, 2016, 11:11:54 pm
The whole idea of PERK A LOT is to give the players that extra edge , first buy will be free after completing the main Easter egg , further buys will incur some sort of cost (TBA) , this is to benefit so people don't need to waste there mega gobblegum perk a holic, and it's still uncertain if we will get mega gum balls in mod tools due to them needing liquid DIVINIUM to purchase which can't be bought with micro transaction

My whole theory on this is if they give us the use of megas it will be using our megas we have earned and who would want that , that's why perks are always gonna be better than gobblegums
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 05, 2016, 11:15:38 pm
That's pretty much what Aftertaste does isn't it? I mean, it's gobblegum price scaling, but it's still the same. Now I know why there haven't been any new perks. Hard to come up with a good, general idea when you're cutting out pieces with nit-picky gobblegyms. :(

Yeh it's kinda similar to Aftertaste I guess, good point. The annoying thing about Aftertaste is that it only lasts 3 rounds, it would have been much better if it just auto-activated once you go down because I end up just wasting them a lot of the time. Upside the way it is, is that you can use it multiple times I suppose, but I don't tend get downed that often to need that. :P
Post by: KDXDARK on August 06, 2016, 12:05:28 am
something that have my attention now is the size of the custom zombies maps in bo3, i think they are going to be way more bigger than waw one, or i am wrong?
Post by: smasher248 on August 06, 2016, 12:22:29 am
heard that the new image limit is 34000 iamges lol
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 06, 2016, 12:26:53 am

:rainbow:
Post by: KDXDARK on August 06, 2016, 01:49:52 am
we have to know all the limits from the start, or we have to find them? :D
Post by: MAK911 on August 06, 2016, 02:22:24 am
Since I've talked with mods and was told I'd get in trouble for posting this image on ugx, I took it to twitter :D (Note: I'm still trying to figure out this twitter thing so no gif auto-load or whatever).

https://twitter.com/WackyMAK911/status/761748789623422976 (https://twitter.com/WackyMAK911/status/761748789623422976)
Post by: JBird632 on August 06, 2016, 07:13:21 am
pcdev, what does the scouter say about the Trigger Radius limit?
(https://i.gyazo.com/4749bc38fbee15a2c5075bdc89c17f17.jpg)
Post by: therealwakka on August 06, 2016, 08:56:42 am
Should get a new load of testers as I said we would this month.

On map sizes. The limits are much better than WAW lets put it that way.

I want to see huge maps , but as with all maps they have to work.

The bigger issue that I have at the moment is trying to get Treyarch to increase the MP player limit of 18, this is an issue for them, but I can't see why we should not be able to make maps for 32 players. But a hardcoding issue exists here.....

Post by: Madgaz182 on August 07, 2016, 04:44:53 pm
Making some progress with these mods, hope you guys dont mind me showing my work... i literally just started mapping on wednesday having never used radiant before... give me a rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvhqUHjjE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvhqUHjjE)
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 07, 2016, 09:33:00 pm
Making some progress with these mods, hope you guys dont mind me showing my work... i literally just started mapping on wednesday having never used radiant before... give me a rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvhqUHjjE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAOvhqUHjjE)

Looking good. What's with the odd light rendering at around the 8 second mark though?
Post by: SoulTaker on August 07, 2016, 10:38:27 pm

Wow dude that actually looks pretty nice for someone who hasn't mapped before! :)
Post by: KDXDARK on August 08, 2016, 12:49:08 am
Should get a new load of testers as I said we would this month.

On map sizes. The limits are much better than WAW lets put it that way.

I want to see huge maps , but as with all maps they have to work.

The bigger issue that I have at the moment is trying to get Treyarch to increase the MP player limit of 18, this is an issue for them, but I can't see why we should not be able to make maps for 32 players. But a hardcoding issue exists here.....
(http://image.prntscr.com/image/e4a79e9d259e40a296301c4b7762b814.png)
huge like that or more huge? ;) :gusta:
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 08, 2016, 02:29:34 am
(http://image.prntscr.com/image/e4a79e9d259e40a296301c4b7762b814.png)
huge like that or more huge? ;) :gusta:

Huger :gusta:
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 08, 2016, 02:32:42 am
Max hugo

Hugo Boss
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 08, 2016, 05:05:40 am
Looking good. What's with the odd light rendering at around the 8 second mark though?

I've still got a long way to go to get the lighting perfect , but not sure why some parts fail to render
Post by: Tim Smith on August 09, 2016, 05:03:31 am
Looks like Jbird,Stevie,Nathan,HitmanVere,Smasher Got the mod-tools as well ::) .

Happy for you guys :) , and yes even you Stevie :gusta: .

if i missed your color
Then forgive me coz i'm a color blind :please: .
Post by: MAK911 on August 09, 2016, 05:42:56 am
Looks like Jbird,Stevie,Nathan,HitmanVere,Smasher Got the mod-tools as well ::) .

Happy for you guys :) , and yes even you Stevie :gusta: .

if i missed your color
Then forgive me coz i'm a color blind :please: .
Jbird, Stevie, Nathan, HitmanVere, Smasher

FTFY (Screw it, Nathan. You get Lime Green since the damn community scripter color doesn't seem to be there.)
No issue with being color blind. You guys make the world a lot more colorful :D
Post by: ProRevenge on August 09, 2016, 06:46:45 am
Congrats to all who got into this round, safe to say the best of the best now all have the tools :)
Cant wait to see the cool stuff you guys are gonna do with them
Post by: fusorf on August 09, 2016, 07:35:29 am
Random question here, what's the disk space needed to install the bo3 tools?
Post by: HitmanVere on August 09, 2016, 08:40:00 am
(https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Anchorman.gif)
Post by: smasher248 on August 09, 2016, 09:16:35 am
Random question here, what's the disk space needed to install the bo3 tools?

26gb
Post by: therealwakka on August 09, 2016, 01:10:25 pm
Not so simple this.

For each map allow for 1GB per map you create as a standard if not more.

When you compile lighting and the map you get some large files created

You have the .led and the pack files. These can easily become massive.

When I am home I can post examples of sizes.

If you have a few projects on the go you may eat a further 10-20gb up easy

You then have the fact the current tools do not have many assets atm.

If we get more assets which I hope we do, again the size will balloon further,
Post by: smasher248 on August 09, 2016, 01:52:57 pm
Not so simple this.

For each map allow for 1GB per map you create as a standard if not more.

When you compile lighting and the map you get some large files created

You have the .led and the pack files. These can easily become massive.

When I am home I can post examples of sizes.

If you have a few projects on the go you may eat a further 10-20gb up easy

You then have the fact the current tools do not have many assets atm.

If we get more assets which I hope we do, again the size will balloon further,

yeah, i thought he just meant initial download size, lol, i would say that an ssd is almost required, im away to move bo3 over to a dedicated 500gb 850 evo
Post by: zeroy on August 09, 2016, 02:05:30 pm
On the map size its pretty clear that we can go quite big, not just geo wise but also model/texture wise. That 34k image limit is a bug/error at present so no limit is confirmed. Size of maps when compiled however can be serious, like Wakka mentioned, I think my semi details 2 room map is already 2.5gb and thats with some lighting elements not to the max!
Post by: DeletedUser on August 09, 2016, 02:44:54 pm
On the map size its pretty clear that we can go quite big, not just geo wise but also model/texture wise. That 34k image limit is a bug/error at present so no limit is confirmed. Size of maps when compiled however can be serious, like Wakka mentioned, I think my semi details 2 room map is already 2.5gb and thats with some lighting elements not to the max!

Simple fix, global lighting only  :troll:
Post by: Tim Smith on August 09, 2016, 06:03:52 pm
Looks like "Win Cat" Aka Tom_Bmx also got them.... ::). come on people recommend harry ffs.
Post by: fusorf on August 09, 2016, 07:34:53 pm
Oh wow so I need to buy a dedicated hard disk for the tools?
Post by: DeletedUser on August 09, 2016, 07:36:18 pm
depends if you have free space
Post by: fusorf on August 09, 2016, 08:04:25 pm
depends if you have free space

Well I'm that kind of guy who keeps every file, especially large useless ones so... I have 6gb left right now on my system drive right now  8)
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 09, 2016, 08:57:52 pm

Seems like it, the tools run like shit for me right now lol. I have just ordered a 250gb SSD just now and an extra RAM stick.

Edit: After updating my GPU drivers and playing with them a bit more that's not strictly true; maps like The Giant are just a no-go and my disk usage goes up to like 99% and my PC just becomes unresponsive, before I am able to do almost anything, but small maps and prefabs seem to be ok.

I would also recommend another monitor, I don't have one myself (next thing on the list - this is adding up lol ::)) but I'd imagine having multiple monitors would be fantastic. The way windows come up on the same screen would be great for dual monitors but on one it becomes rather cluttered (especially on my small screen), I think the tools were designed with multiple monitors in mind tbh.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on August 09, 2016, 10:27:16 pm
Still awaiting more invites, but seems they want best of the best. Only way in is to be popular on twitter or be refereed by a current tester. Hope I can join up in open beta. I think my skill set is only amateur but good luck to the ones that are in.
Post by: Scobalula on August 09, 2016, 10:32:22 pm
Seems like it, the tools run like shit for me right now lol. I have just ordered a 250gb SSD just now and an extra RAM stick.

Edit: After updating my GPU drivers and playing with them a bit more that's not strictly true; maps like The Giant are just a no-go and my disk usage goes up to like 99% and my PC just becomes unresponsive, before I am able to do almost anything, but small maps and prefabs seem to be ok.

I would also recommend another monitor, I don't have one myself (next thing on the list - this is adding up lol ::)) but I'd imagine having multiple monitors would be fantastic. The way windows come up on the same screen would be great for dual monitors but on one it becomes rather cluttered (especially on my small screen), I think the tools were designed with multiple monitors in mind tbh.

You have a 750 yeh? Because most people say 570 (my card) is about a 750 (minus the 800MB VRAM) in terms of performance so if you're running them good that's good to hear. I might need to grab an extra 8GB Ram too. ^^
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 09, 2016, 11:24:34 pm
You have a 750 yeh? Because most people say 570 (my card) is about a 750 (minus the 800MB VRAM) in terms of performance so if you're running them good that's good to hear. I might need to grab an extra 8GB Ram too. ^^

750 yeh, but a new GPU is next on the list tbh, I only got that for WAW and although it plays BO3 ok (max/medium settings with a solid 60+ fps for zombie maps) it's still below the min specs, think 4gb should be enough VRAM tbh so might get a 960 4gb, coz right now SP and MP don't run that great (ZM is fine).

And I wouldn't say the tools are running good for me at all lol, but I don't think that's to do with my GPU, I think they should run much better with an SSD and 16gb ram because the disk space use is just raped right now.
Post by: KDXDARK on August 09, 2016, 11:57:14 pm
750 yeh, but a new GPU is next on the list tbh, I only got that for WAW and although it plays BO3 ok (max/medium settings with a solid 60+ fps for zombie maps) it's still below the min specs, think 4gb should be enough VRAM tbh so might get a 960 4gb, coz right now SP and MP don't run that great (ZM is fine).

And I wouldn't say the tools are running good for me at all lol, but I don't think that's to do with my GPU, I think they should run much better with an SSD and 16gb ram because the disk space use is just raped right now.
the radiant dont have a option to lower the texture quality like in waw radiant? or reduce grapichs settings?
Post by: therealwakka on August 10, 2016, 08:09:48 am
Yeah its not the GPU thats an issue here, but this is an alpha.

So many factors at play.

Trey were worried if we were even going to be able to compile maps, at one point we could not

The sort of specs they work on at Top end I7's 32GB ram with high end GPU's

But even people testing have issues with high end systems.

It's another reason the tools are taking time.

Hopefully stevies ssd will fix it for him.
Post by: sethnorris on August 10, 2016, 09:33:31 am
This is getting ridiculous... Who do I have to blow off to get those tools? Me and Stevie have been waiting for more than a year to continue Isla Nublar-Jurassic Parkl map...  :alone:
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 10, 2016, 10:09:25 am
Only a week into learning Radiant mapping and I feel I can say safely I am progressing well
Opinions please ??

https://imgur.com/a/NxSrY
Post by: therealwakka on August 10, 2016, 10:38:37 am
This is getting ridiculous... Who do I have to blow off to get those tools? Me and Stevie have been waiting for more than a year to continue Isla Nublar-Jurassic Parkl map...  :alone:

You may of missed a sacrafice along the way...
Post by: MakeCents on August 10, 2016, 12:38:13 pm

lol, seriously, I hope you get them soon, your my favorite mapper.  ;)

That 34k image limit is a bug/error at present so no limit is confirmed.

While we're talking limits, is there still a limit to the number of zombies that can be alive at once? And has anyone tested annoying limits that we have had, like hintstrings or hud elements?
Post by: DeletedUser on August 10, 2016, 01:02:58 pm
Only a week into learning Radiant mapping and I feel I can say safely I am progressing well
Opinions please ??

https://imgur.com/a/NxSrY
I have to admit, you've impressed me with how quickly you've gained experience with the tools to create a level you've had in mind. Good work and keep it up!
Post by: zeroy on August 10, 2016, 02:09:29 pm

maps like The Giant are just a no-go and my disk usage goes up to like 99% and my PC just becomes unresponsive, before I am able to do almost anything, but small maps and prefabs seem to be ok.

For sure you need SSD for the tools but if struggling you can use Cubic Clipping and simply avoid RT View inside The Giant. Dont know your specs (you havent posted in the welcome thread Reddit Did you?)
Post by: zeroy on August 10, 2016, 02:12:28 pm
lol, seriously, I hope you get them soon, your my favorite mapper.  ;)

Well F this.  :-\

While we're talking limits, is there still a limit to the number of zombies that can be alive at once? And has anyone tested annoying limits that we have had, like hintstrings or hud elements?

Cant say for sure, not hit any nor seen any yet
Post by: DeletedUser on August 10, 2016, 02:25:29 pm
Anything on things like better/easier to use Weapon editors or material editors in the tools?
Post by: RadimaX on August 10, 2016, 02:41:37 pm
Im like the worst tester My graphics card is like from 2011, i got Bo3 modtools and spend hours trying to make it feel like codwaw radiant on a single monitor but its simply so much new things that i need atleast 3 screens to get good access to everything without tabbing between 8 different windows. Still after using radiant for 5+ years i love it more then actual GAMES and appreciate that i can test all the new features and will make sure to share my settings so others can have the smoothest experience building maps.
Post by: zeroy on August 10, 2016, 02:56:34 pm
Anything on things like better/easier to use Weapon editors or material editors in the tools?

The new Asset Editor is better in many ways yes, you get proper asset tree to organize your shit and even you get an asset graph! Weapons are crazy, easily 100+ parameters avail!

Asset Graph, also you see the tree on left hand side with live preview

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9735628/Radiant/Asset_graph.png
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 10, 2016, 03:36:13 pm
For sure you need SSD for the tools but if struggling you can use Cubic Clipping and simply avoid RT View inside The Giant. Dont know your specs (you havent posted in the welcome thread Reddit Did you?)

I have cubic clipping on already, but the main problem is something different, I made a post about it on Reddit and DUKIP is also getting the same error. I have some new parts on the way, including probably a new GPU in the next few days so just going to wait and see if that fixes it. My specs atm are an i5, 8gb ram and a 750 2gb. But these tools are apparently A LOT more demanding than the game.
Post by: zeroy on August 10, 2016, 03:40:21 pm
I have cubic clipping on already, but the main problem is something different, I made a post about it on Reddit and DUKIP is also getting the same error. I have some new parts on the way, including probably a new GPU in the next few days so just going to wait and see if that fixes it. My specs atm are an i5, 8gb ram and a 750 2gb. But these tools are apparently A LOT more demanding than the game.

Ah yes, best not discuss here but yeah, you need to get that sorted first
Post by: DeletedUser on August 10, 2016, 03:41:26 pm
Pretty sure an SSD only really help with loading time of files, no performance boost other than that

(Correct me if I'm wrong)
Post by: zeroy on August 10, 2016, 03:42:53 pm
Pretty sure an SSD only really help with loading time of files, no performance boost other than that

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Because there is sync between APE and Radiant I would say it help considerably. Also you build light inside Radiant now so a lot of Shaders and other Light related files being written all the time
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 10, 2016, 06:41:26 pm
Another screenshot from my map made with mod tools... this room in total probably took me about 10 hours to make

hope you guys enjoy these little updates
(http://imgur.com/a/fQXua)
Post by: SoulTaker on August 11, 2016, 08:32:38 am
Another screenshot from my map made with mod tools... this room in total probably took me about 10 hours to make

hope you guys enjoy these little updates
(http://imgur.com/a/fQXua)
Looks nice hard to believe you have no experience with Radiant or level designing at all. 8)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 11, 2016, 08:41:00 am
Cos it's teleporter a from the giant with some modifications...
Post by: Madgaz182 on August 11, 2016, 11:21:57 am
Cos it's teleporter a from the giant with some modifications...
Erm no it isn't go watch my YouTube channel i show the progress of each room I make
Post by: animallover on August 11, 2016, 03:58:05 pm
someone please tell me you can change the zombie skins to shadows and so on..
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on August 11, 2016, 03:59:21 pm
someone please tell me you can change the zombie skins to shadows and so on..
Well seeing as how the AI-definitions are of factory no....

Post by: DeletedUser on August 11, 2016, 04:55:33 pm
Any time you read and write files you will receive a significant boost, which is seriously all the time. If you dont believe that an SSD will DRAMATICALLY change your build times, buy one and see for yourself. I purchased an SSD for WaW for faster startup and my build times cut in half. I prefer constantly building IWD or the equivalent in bo3 than trying to drag an updated script into IWD. It was so much faster that I specifically spent $100 for a 250gb Samsung Evo SSD just for Bo3.
I think I was just getting the context of using the SSD wrong, since it wasn't really necessary for anything in WaW other than the rendering/load time (not the actual mapping in radiant/asset viewing etc). Completely understand the need for an SSD now knowing that the majority of the things that required writing files in older programs are done in realtime/in the background.
I've used an SSD for a few years now so I guess that the improvements for me have become natural lel
Obviously I've not touched the tools so can't really speak from experience.
If you are modding bo3 you need a proper rig, so why not have an SSD? So far the minimum requirements appear to be the gtx 750ti, 8GB ram, and an AMD 8 core. Again that appears to be the minimum. IMO this is an excellent thing for the community. Keeps only the passionate modding. The best way to beat boxmaps is to eradicate laptops.
I completely agree, the sooner this is the norm the sooner we'll get rid of all the crappy stuff people have been making.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 11, 2016, 07:01:59 pm
The best way to beat boxmaps is to eradicate laptops.
*hides his laptop which he uses on a daily basis*
Post by: treminaor on August 11, 2016, 07:20:10 pm
Guys can we stop arguing over who has the tools and who deserves them. Myself and a lot of other people had to wait this long to get them, obviously it's based heavily on referrals from existing testers, not your achievements and skill. Stop being hostile towards people who have the tools and please just wait patiently. I know it's annoying not having them yet but it's not under anyone's control here.
Post by: fusorf on August 11, 2016, 07:29:40 pm
Speaking of hardware... I have a laptop with an external GPU plugged in pcie, handles bo3 perfectly. If you don't have much means there's always a way  :nyan:
Post by: sethnorris on August 11, 2016, 07:34:14 pm
Don't burn yourself dear Trem. As long as there are things to have or not, be them mod tools, dlcs, ugx titles or whatev, people will not be satisfied. This is what happens when you give something choosing people, and not by beta singup or stuff like that. There will always be people that will feel neglected, like I felt everytime in Sports Class when making teams. Let people complain, as long as no one gets hurt, and deal with it. No offense, but it's really easy to miss things when one is part of the advantaged crowd.

That said, comrades. Nothing is left for us besides patience. I recommend trying to find every patience remains we have left and just wait. There'll be plenty of time for mapping soon.
Post by: ProRevenge on August 15, 2016, 01:26:52 pm
Anyone have any news on when the next batch of Alpha invites will be out, or is the current batch the last one for a while?
Post by: HitmanVere on August 15, 2016, 01:28:02 pm
Anyone have any news on when the next batch of Alpha invites will be out, or is the current batch the last one for a while?

No news about that
Post by: ProRevenge on August 15, 2016, 01:29:31 pm
No news about that

Ahh, Back to waiting paitiently :)
Post by: zeroy on August 15, 2016, 01:31:53 pm
No news about that

And if you had news you wouldnt be able to say anyway, right?  :-X
Post by: HitmanVere on August 15, 2016, 01:32:59 pm
And if you had news you wouldnt be able to say anyway, right?  :-X

Oh yeah, just in, everyone gets in the next patch! But I think they made typo and wrote Beta instead of Alpha in the tools  :troll:
Post by: DeletedUser on August 15, 2016, 01:45:24 pm
Ahh, Back to waiting paitiently :)

I heard spamming pcdev on twitter works  :troll:
Post by: ProRevenge on August 15, 2016, 01:46:23 pm

I heard spamming pcdev on twitter works  :troll:

I dont even use twitter :please:
Post by: zeroy on August 15, 2016, 01:48:25 pm
I dont even use twitter :please:

No soup for you so.  :alone:
Post by: sryanbruen on August 21, 2016, 01:11:52 am
The work that you's are doing, especially Zeroy and Madgaz is so amazing, I seriously cannot wait 'til I play these maps.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 22, 2016, 07:17:24 pm
Congrats to Elfen, Redspace, MakeCents, Tito, HexZombies and me for getting the tools! :D
Post by: sryanbruen on August 22, 2016, 07:19:05 pm
Congrats to Elfen, Redspace, MakeCents, Tito, HexZombies and me for getting the tools! :D

You well deserved them, congrats.
Post by: Tim Smith on August 22, 2016, 07:29:04 pm
Congrats :P
Post by: animallover on August 22, 2016, 07:32:51 pm

well done guys  :)
Post by: BluntStuffy on August 22, 2016, 07:59:01 pm

Quess i'll just go and kill myself then, been nice knowing you guys...  :'( :'(

Congrats guys!
Post by: MAK911 on August 22, 2016, 08:29:50 pm
No congrats for me? Awww.... :(
Guess I'm not one of the cool modders  :alone:
Post by: DeletedUser on August 22, 2016, 08:40:38 pm
No congrats for me? Awww.... :(
Guess I'm not one of the cool modders  :alone:
Because you didn't tell me you got in too
Post by: Undeadmetal on August 30, 2016, 04:58:47 am
Congrats to all that got in! .........to everyone that didn't well soon enough! ....

Breaking News Bo3 Mod Tools Will Never Be Made Public.......Just Kidding!  :troll:
Post by: SoulTaker on August 30, 2016, 06:47:09 am
Quess i'll just go and kill myself then, been nice knowing you guys...  :'( :'(

Congrats guys!
I am beyond shocked that you haven't gotten the tools yet. You and Weezy should have gotten them by now.
Post by: ElTitoPricus on August 30, 2016, 06:53:27 am
BY the time I get my computer fixed probably the tools will be public :lol:

BluntStuffy I don't know anyone to deserve the tools better than you, me included of
Post by: treminaor on August 30, 2016, 06:54:19 am
I'll recommend BluntStuffy in the next invite round if I get an opportunity.
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 30, 2016, 09:29:21 am
I'll recommend BluntStuffy in the next invite round if I get an opportunity.

He was recommended in the last round. Not sure why some didn't get them this time. :-\
Post by: BluntStuffy on August 30, 2016, 12:33:57 pm
 :) thanks guys, at least most of you got my back. Here and on twitter as well, nice to see!  :) In the meantime i'll patiently wait my turn..
Post by: treminaor on August 30, 2016, 05:26:10 pm
He was recommended in the last round. Not sure why some didn't get them this time. :-\
I know he was, we'll have to do it again.
Post by: MakeCents on August 30, 2016, 05:27:09 pm
I know he was, we'll have to do it again.

Or, all send pcdev a message at the exact same time......?

Post by: BluntStuffy on August 30, 2016, 05:41:28 pm
Or we could all meet up in his front yard with pitch-forks, and torches and we b.. Oh, euh.. srry, got carried away there..

Nah, but seriously lets not spawm the dude to death, i'm sure he gets enough spammed allready. I'm sure in the end he'll come to his sense's and let me in  ::)
But again, appreciate the support! You guys are the best  :-*
Post by: MakeCents on August 30, 2016, 05:42:40 pm
Or we could all meet up in his front yard with pitch-forks, and torches and we b.. Oh, euh.. srry, got carried away there..

Nah, but seriously lets not spawm the dude to death, i'm sure he gets enough spammed allready. I'm sure in the end he'll come to his sense's and let me in  ::)
But again, appreciate the support! You guys are the best  :-*

i'm gonna have to borrow a pitchfork, this sounds like fun. ;)

#GiveBluntstuffyBO3ModTools
Post by: HitmanVere on August 30, 2016, 08:25:34 pm
When people dont read instructions and wonder why someone didnt get in Alpha ::)
I highly doubt they are doing another round of invites for a bit. We got one round for every week for one month, so would be logical for them to take a break from invites
Post by: MakeCents on August 30, 2016, 08:27:06 pm
When people dont read instructions and wonder why someone didnt get in Alpha ::)

There were instructions?
Post by: whippytrout on August 30, 2016, 09:21:25 pm
I'm glad I don't have the Bo3 mod tools. It gives me an excuse to just sit back and let you guys do all the hard stuff figuring out how it all works. Then once the tools get released publicly I can just follow tutorials and learn the quick and fast way. Then in a few months time I can release a Fancy new Batman map with high poly Arkham Knight models and characters.  :troll:
Post by: sevengpluke on August 31, 2016, 01:02:30 am
I'm glad I don't have the Bo3 mod tools. It gives me an excuse to just sit back and let you guys do all the hard stuff figuring out how it all works. Then once the tools get released publicly I can just follow tutorials and learn the quick and fast way. Then in a few months time I can release a Fancy new Batman map with high poly Arkham Knight models and characters.  :troll:

+1 Lmfao  :lol:
Post by: KDXDARK on August 31, 2016, 01:05:03 am
+1  :gusta:
Post by: Fantomex on September 01, 2016, 06:23:25 pm
Really wish I could get the Mod Tools lol  Im ready to get back into making maps.  Its been so long.  I remember watching RadimaX when he streamed making TMG Future way back when I was with ZM.  Hopefully they will release openly before too long.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 05, 2016, 09:53:44 pm
Nice profile pic btw :P

I'm wondering if that's a woman, or not in the Profile Picture myself.
Post by: HitmanVere on September 06, 2016, 01:58:06 pm
I'm wondering if that's a woman, or not in the Profile Picture myself.

He had different pic back when JBird made that comment. Also, we dont know either :poker:
Post by: jei9363 on September 27, 2016, 05:14:55 pm
betas live folks!

https://twitter.com/pcdev?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Post by: Psh on September 27, 2016, 05:18:15 pm
betas live folks!

https://twitter.com/pcdev?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :gusta: :gusta: :gusta:
Post by: BluntStuffy on September 27, 2016, 05:24:37 pm
Sweet!

omg, glad i got myself some propper internet  :D
(https://s17.postimg.org/4t3ur2clr/steam_dl.png)
Post by: Scobalula on September 27, 2016, 05:49:10 pm
OMFG IT'S FUCKING LIT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, do excuse my excitement! Let's get this going!