Country
it
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 09:21:33 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
cherchuzo
Hello everyone, I was looking for a tutorial to create a worldspawn for a predominantly black sky, where you could also create small dark corners or other ...
Someone more experienced than I know how to do?
6 years ago
Thanks for the answer, I was wrong to put the script_string, now everything works
6 years ago
Thank you very much, but I noticed that when you enter the map you can hear the music in the background of the main menu ....
And a problem? How to solve it?
Also I noticed that it does not work if in the targetname of the trigger you put something else, because in the targetname I put sta...
6 years ago
Today I'm here to ask you how I can use a fx starting from a trigger_use, like when one activates the power lever and exits the fx of the sparks.
Does anyone know how to do that?
6 years ago
In the end I solved by putting a reflection probe inside the room, but I would like to know: What is a light grid volume?
6 years ago
thanks for the answers. But what is a light grid volume? I have not tried the reflection probe yet. But now another problem arose, usually by pressing the right mouse button I could move in the 3D view, while now I can only observe and turn around 360 ° without being able to move
6 years ago

Signature

Now we cooperate!
Loading ...