My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Making a map for BO3
Signature
My maps
Maze of Chances 1% (STOPPED for now)
Shotgun Survival 4% (STOPPED for now)
Unannounced Map 0.1% (Made with 2 unannounced people)
theawesome624's Groups
When trying to launch my map it actually works up until :
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Error: Could not load rawfile "maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle.gsc". Error: ******* Server script compile error ******* Error: Could not find script 'maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle': (file 'maps/_zombiemode_utillity.gsc, line 349) pos = maps\_zombiemode_server_throttle::server_safe_ground_trace( "poi_trace", 10, self.origin + rotated_forward + ( 0, 0, 100 ) );
And I don't knkow what to do, sorry if anything "looks wrong (as in spelling) because

Double Post Merge: September 23, 2016, 10:47:42 pm
I accidentally hit the post button and there was no way to cancel that so just ignore this.
Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:47:42 pm by theawesome624
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Just reply with what you wanted to say, a moderator will add it to your main post.
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
Just go to your codwaw (activision root before waw folder then the executive programs)  or where ever your root is and press ctrl+f on your keyboard and search for it and copy it to your map name and find the maps folder in your mapname and paste it then try again.
Date Registered: 13 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Making a map for BO3
theawesome624's Groups
Just go to your codwaw (activision root before waw folder then the executive programs)  or where ever your root is and press ctrl+f on your keyboard and search for it and copy it to your map name and find the maps folder in your mapname and paste it then try again.
I'm sorry, what?

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2016, 07:24:27 pm
Seems to have fixed itself, but a new error happens.
Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:24:27 pm by theawesome624
Date Registered: 11 August 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
I am done. done I am, am I done?
GlueGun87's Groups
GlueGun87's Contact & Social Links
I'm sorry, what?

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2016, 07:24:27 pm
Seems to have fixed itself, but a new error happens.

Mabey just use sniperbolt tut?? (You will have to find it. It's like 100 mb)  I mean like you can find files by pressing ctrl+f to search for files. Its best not to search all of the computer because the mod tool has over 100,000,00 files and your just looking in your modtools folder and the start menu search might skip it. But instead look in your /call of duty - world at war/ folder for missing files when launching and getting missing file error's... once you have searched for the file find your mods/mapname find maps folder (inside your mapname) and place files like... **maps/dlc3_fix.gsc** or **maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle.gsc** you place these in your mapname (mods/mapname/maps/_zombiemode_server_throttle.gsc or dlc3_fix.gsc. and what ever the missing file says you make in exact copy of what the message says. Even if it is not related to maps folder you copy  the missing file or the missing folder to your mapname. and please don't edit any raw  like // to try to skip it or something that will skip will cause errors. Sorry I am just trying to help, and I posted that when I was sleepy... : (

Loading ...