User
Date Registered: N/A
Last active: N/A
Respect
Primary Group
TheSkyeLord's Groups
TheSkyeLord's Contact & Social Links
Last post by TheSkyeLord - 7 hours ago
I'd also like to ask if the texture mapping/camo masks will be addressed for the MP40 (in the upcoming WaW pack as well?). It's not quite possible to match what the original game set up the camo mapping with how the textures are reused for different maps. I've mapped out the most problematic issues in this diagram, if it's not clear looking back at the PaP MP40 in WaW then to explain: with the blue outlined parts I want the rear section to have the camo applied but the front 'rings' to remain unaffected; with the green outlined parts I want the section nearest to the front-end of the gun to not have the camo applied, the middle-position to have the camo fully applied, and the largest section to have the stripe continue down; finally with the yellow section I want the bolt to not have the camo applied but the stock part to have it.
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)
In the demonstration camo mask the white section on the bottom-left shows how far you can go before the front rings get affected, and the separated white stripe in the middle shows where approximately the front parts have that part of the camo applied - obviously in my mod I'll fill out the left part so it's not just a stripe.
Hey! I'll answer both of your questions in the same reply:

I do absolutely plan on touching up some stuff regarding BO1 guns. How the "camo masks" work in that game is very different and, also, incompatible with BO3. I will try to do some touch ups on them, but i cannot promise 100% accuracy.|

The MP-40 also suffers a similar issue to what I've stated above. The WaW version on Der Riese simply used a texture that was baked into the standard color map. With that in mind, I'll probably use that to match the camo coverage as best as possible.

Thank you!
broken avatar :(
User
Respect
Primary Group
shippuden1592's Groups
shippuden1592's Contact & Social Links
Last post by shippuden1592 - 8 hours ago
Update V1.1
  • EE Fixes, now you can use Widows Wine to pass the grenades
  • Zap Guns Fx´s (Avoid an epileptic seizure)
  • Gun Game Fix
  • Slowgun Damage Increase

User
Respect
Primary Group
marinescdude's Groups
marinescdude's Contact & Social Links
Last post by marinescdude - 22 hours ago
I'd also like to ask if the texture mapping/camo masks will be addressed for the MP40 (in the upcoming WaW pack as well?). It's not quite possible to match what the original game set up the camo mapping with how the textures are reused for different maps. I've mapped out the most problematic issues in this diagram, if it's not clear looking back at the PaP MP40 in WaW then to explain: with the blue outlined parts I want the rear section to have the camo applied but the front 'rings' to remain unaffected; with the green outlined parts I want the section nearest to the front-end of the gun to not have the camo applied, the middle-position to have the camo fully applied, and the largest section to have the stripe continue down; finally with the yellow section I want the bolt to not have the camo applied but the stock part to have it.

In the demonstration camo mask the white section on the bottom-left shows how far you can go before the front rings get affected, and the separated white stripe in the middle shows where approximately the front parts have that part of the camo applied - obviously in my mod I'll fill out the left part so it's not just a stripe.
User
Respect
Primary Group
chill_AX2's Groups
chill_AX2's Contact & Social Links
Last post by chill_AX2 - 2 days ago
nice seen people modding waw
User
Respect
Primary Group
FlaxBusy's Groups
FlaxBusy's Contact & Social Links
Last post by FlaxBusy - 2 days ago
Nice map bro! It's short but is great looking and fun! Good Work!

Double Post Merge: May 01, 2024, 09:29:35 am
Congratulations with the release of your map! :+1:
User
Respect
Primary Group
NGcaudle's Groups
NGcaudle's Contact & Social Links
Last post by NGcaudle - 3 days ago
Change your player models to Clone Commandos

User
Respect
Primary Group
gympie6's Groups
gympie6's Contact & Social Links
Last post by gympie6 - 4 days ago
Congratulations with the release of your map! :+1:
User
Respect
Primary Group
linuxgrinder's Groups
linuxgrinder's Contact & Social Links
Last post by linuxgrinder - 4 days ago
Nice map bro! It's short but is great looking and fun! Good Work!
User
Respect
Primary Group
marinescdude's Groups
marinescdude's Contact & Social Links
Last post by marinescdude - 5 days ago
Are there any plans to go over the camo masks again (or at least the _camo_mask_bo1.tif files) to make them more accurate to the original game? There are details like the camo not being applied to shells/iron sights/sling mount point on the Stakeout, quite a few things on the receiver (plus the magazine?) on the FAL, and the muzzle for both guns.
I also need some help with the AK-47 (which I also checked for the BO II ports and found they also need some updates to the camo mask), for some reason the rear iron sights can't have camo applied to them even when almost all the camo mask is white (including where it looks like the iron sights textures are at) or using the $reveal preset.
User
Respect
Primary Group
LIGHTNING's Groups
LIGHTNING's Contact & Social Links
Last post by LIGHTNING - 8 days ago
So far I have been able to use the UGX map manager, however I seem to be having some trouble when it comes to downloading games from the UGX Forum for new releases.
how do I manage to play the community maps when UGX map manager wont let me add any files or other maps?
wait downloading games ? wha ? u mean other maps and also u can't add  all and play  the community maps in the ugx map manager, only the best of the best maps can be put in the manager. The map manager hasn't been used for awhile for people to put their maps in it
Loading ...