User
Date Registered: N/A
Last active: N/A
Respect
Primary Group
ghetto_wizzz's Groups
ghetto_wizzz's Contact & Social Links
Last post by ghetto_wizzz - 2 days ago
I think OP messed up and meant "thread door();" and not "thread deposit_door();" Since it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the script provided.
broken avatar :(
User
Respect
Primary Group
koyle112's Groups
koyle112's Contact & Social Links
Last post by koyle112 - 2 days ago
Is the point from the mod, make the game a bit harded in low rounds but high round will be more easy once you get rewards also dogs aren´t a big deal, just buy phd or do the 4 challenges to earn the vest, with jug you will have like 400+ health.
No shit dipshit. You try playing moons Area 51 Stage and have every fucking dog being flamethrower/exploding dogs. You'd get enraged too. This shit just isn't fun, even on other maps, the dogs are just unfun. It's executed in such a shit fucking way.
User
Respect
Primary Group
booksimon's Groups
booksimon's Contact & Social Links
Last post by booksimon - 4 days ago
Where can I get the BO2 knifing player VOX in this mod? I use a tool called Tom's BO Sound Tool which allows me to get sounds from any BO FastFile. I'm looking for the BO2 Knifing vox cause i have been wanting it for quite a bit but couldn't find it.
User
Respect
Primary Group
WECoyote99's Groups
WECoyote99's Contact & Social Links
Last post by WECoyote99 - 4 days ago
KS-23 is already in the Black Ops ports, good point about Model 1887 although a lot of places claim it's just a reuse from MW2 (is in fact included in the ports) and as it stands in Black Ops it doesn't quite have enough anims to really use on its own.

I don't believe the scope of these ports have ever included handheld grenades (or anything outside of primary/secondary weapons for that matter), though stuff like that does leave us wanting.
And in BO2 one was the Makarov pistol included too? As that was in the campaign. Or any of the campaign stuff that’s not already done. Just a thought.
User
Respect
Primary Group
chill_AX2's Groups
chill_AX2's Contact & Social Links
Last post by chill_AX2 - 4 days ago
sexy
User
Respect
Primary Group
ghetto_wizzz's Groups
ghetto_wizzz's Contact & Social Links
Last post by ghetto_wizzz - 6 days ago
A literal masterpiece... man is it ever a good time to come back to WaW mod tools :thumbsup-smiley:
User
Respect
Primary Group
marinescdude's Groups
marinescdude's Contact & Social Links
Last post by marinescdude - 9 days ago
Is there an expected timeframe for underwater sounds to be implemented for the rest of the weapon packs? It's also required to make it work on Moon and it's particularly a problem for the Black Ops weapon ports as a result. It looks like it's only a matter of editing the sound aliases so I won't necesarrily need to wait for any updates but it is currently quite a pitfall for modders to find the weapon sounds being the same in Moon regardless of oxygen level and not easily knowing why.
Okay turns out from discussions on the Mod Tools discord this was really due to the DuckGroup being set to snp_never_duck from the UIN_MOD template, which evidently would have been solved by the new sound aliases method introduced in recent ports (and hopefully would have been how underwater sounds are introduced to everything else). Needed to clear up being mistaken about what's really happening.
User
Respect
Primary Group
WECoyote99's Groups
WECoyote99's Contact & Social Links
Last post by WECoyote99 - 11 days ago
interesting, that's why I didn't notice the AT4  when i did a vanilla campaign playthrough on CoD4. I'll certainly look into it

Double Post Merge: May 10, 2024, 04:12:59 am

So, i haven't done any of my testing on Moon, so I was not aware they share the underwater aliases in the zero gravity parts. I 100% plan to update all the weapons publicly available to support that, it is just a matter of time.

Double Post Merge: May 10, 2024, 04:14:39 am

And about the dual fire modes.  It 100% is possible to do that in BO3, but switching between free fire and lock on for zombies wouldn't serve too big of a purpose in my mind. That being said, it would be fairly simple to configure.
I added that ability into zombies. Launchers can now lock on to vehicles zombies and normal zombies as that was added in during Cold War and BO4. And for ai like the parasites and drones, direct impacts destroy it like it does in MP. The select fire mode is the same way as the wave gun and grenade launcher toggle uses the same action slot. And launchers were able to lock on to the Nikolai boss fight too
Loading ...