User
Date Registered: N/A
Last active: N/A
Respect
Primary Group
WECoyote99's Groups
WECoyote99's Contact & Social Links
Last post by WECoyote99 - 1 hour ago
Is there an expected timeframe for underwater sounds to be implemented for the rest of the weapon packs? It's also required to make it work on Moon and it's particularly a problem for the Black Ops weapon ports as a result. It looks like it's only a matter of editing the sound aliases so I won't necesarrily need to wait for any updates but it is currently quite a pitfall for modders to find the weapon sounds being the same in Moon regardless of oxygen level and not easily knowing why.

I'd also like to add onto this by pointing out the Sten from the Project Nova mission, it's kind of an oddball that doesn't immediately come to mind for most to port from Black Ops but also isn't actually in the final release of World at War so wouldn't really be included as part of those ports either. Just feels it would be left hanging for a long time without a port to BO III, that's all.
the KS23 shotgun is also only in SIngleplayer

the Model 1887 is only on the motorcycle chase but has uses spaz anims outside that but has a full model made. same with molotovs
broken avatar :(
User
Respect
Primary Group
gympie6's Groups
gympie6's Contact & Social Links
Last post by gympie6 - 2 hours ago
Eey finally the scriptplacer is here! :yeah:

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1a263e5964f55df19a0a48a1c864c024eb1e2342cb6942e6f14d4413db3ba16b?nocache=1
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/k9sx740w1k

mega.nz

Features:
  • You no longer have to compile the MAPNAME_patch file! It's already added to your mod.csv & modbuilder
  • Unique features including fixes, perks, powerups, FOV slider to change your 'Field of View' & zombie counter with customizable colors
  • Background screens for your menu
  • This script placer does not modify existing scripts, maps or other stuff in your raw folder.
  • The famous Map Remover is back to help you remove old files.
  • It's self contained so you no longer have to download any .NET Framework to make it work.

It's advised to download and install the Sniper Bolt's Tutorial V2.0 to have a nice experience.

mega.nz

Q&A:
Q: I can't find the raw folder?
A: Please download the modtools from: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide
   unpack everything into your Call of Duty: World at War folder
   After you have done that the folder should be there.

Q: Why is it advised to install Sniper Bolt's Tutorial V2.0?
A: I have noticed that most bug fixes are reverted by UGX Modtools Patch v1.0.6

Q: Can I request features?
A: No, I am sorry I worked way too long on this project.

Q: Can I request bug fixes?
A: Only when issues are huge.

Q: What kind of perks does it include?
A: Black ops 1, 2 & 3.

Q: How many MB will this add to the map?
A: Almost the same as the download does.

Q: Is it compatible with UGX MOD?
A: No it's not.

=========================================================================
--    Credits    --                               
- Aidan
- SajeOne
- UGX, Treyarch and Activision
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beta testers:
- Numan
- K3nt
Version: 1.0.0
--    Credits    --                               
<31
User
Respect
Primary Group
marinescdude's Groups
marinescdude's Contact & Social Links
Last post by marinescdude - 3 hours ago
Is there an expected timeframe for underwater sounds to be implemented for the rest of the weapon packs? It's also required to make it work on Moon and it's particularly a problem for the Black Ops weapon ports as a result. It looks like it's only a matter of editing the sound aliases so I won't necesarrily need to wait for any updates but it is currently quite a pitfall for modders to find the weapon sounds being the same in Moon regardless of oxygen level and not easily knowing why.

One other question, this is for Black ops 1 weapons, Are the World at War weapons in that game gonna be included as well since they have sprint and dive to prone anims? The Thompson and other WAW has them too but only in the BO1 modtools as raw xanims?

I'd also like to add onto this by pointing out the Sten from the Project Nova mission, it's kind of an oddball that doesn't immediately come to mind for most to port from Black Ops but also isn't actually in the final release of World at War so wouldn't really be included as part of those ports either. Just feels it would be left hanging for a long time without a port to BO III, that's all.
User
Respect
Primary Group
gympie6's Groups
gympie6's Contact & Social Links
Last post by gympie6 - 23 hours ago
Nice job! :)
<31
User
Respect
Primary Group
WECoyote99's Groups
WECoyote99's Contact & Social Links
Last post by WECoyote99 - 24 hours ago
The javelin is a tricky one, but i will certainly consider it. to the best of my knowledge, the AT4 doesnt exist in CoD4, but i can definitely look at getting the Stinger over if possible. Thanks!
The AT4 is in COD4. It’s in the mission “Shock and Awe” but only can be obtained through Console Commands. It’s also in the COD4 modtools with all its anims except a reload one in COD4. It’s also loaded in MW3 Multiplayer can be obtained through the same way.

One other question, this is for Black ops 1 weapons, Are the World at War weapons in that game gonna be included as well since they have sprint and dive to prone anims? The Thompson and other WAW has them too but only in the BO1 modtools as raw xanims?
User
Respect
Primary Group
AllMoDs's Groups
AllMoDs's Contact & Social Links
Last post by AllMoDs - 1 day ago

back to work on this

older vid

User
Respect
Primary Group
Klaudeh's Groups
Klaudeh's Contact & Social Links
Last post by Klaudeh - 1 day ago
Hi! This is a import of the Humphrey cold war cans for bo3. I imported the cans for 10 perks (listed below), the animations and the sound for waw, so we can have some more modern stuff into waw haha.

With the permission of gympie i leave a weapon file to make the cans compatible with his perk pack, you can get his perk pack here:

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/

Also Inside the download folder  there's the instructions for the installation with the vanilla perks and the gympie perks.

Features:

- Cold war cans models for juggernog, doubletap, mule kick, phd, quick revive, speed cola, stamin-up, tombstone and widows wine

- New drink animation

- New sounds for the animation

Credits:

- Humphrey (Bo3 Conversion of the Cold war cans)
- Gympie6 (Perk pack for testing all the cans)
- Scobalula (Greyhound)
- Eric Maynard (Right hand can animation)

If you find any bug just let me know!​​​​​​

Download Link:
drive.google.com

User
Respect
Primary Group
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
Last post by seanathan - 2 days ago
Feels lame, exact same layout and detailing as your old version. Also only one boss which is baby easy to kill. Add the chainsaw dude from Der Reise on round 15+ and maybe the cosmic silverback on round 10+ and this map could be hard and fun. Also timed gameplay is stupid because of where the power is...
User
Respect
Primary Group
TheSkyeLord's Groups
TheSkyeLord's Contact & Social Links
Last post by TheSkyeLord - 2 days ago
Skye

I'm just wondering. are the AT4, Javelin, and Stinger gonna be added to the COD4 set? and the Javelin to MWR, MW3, MW2R, and MW2?

no rush needed just was wondering for the future
The javelin is a tricky one, but i will certainly consider it. to the best of my knowledge, the AT4 doesnt exist in CoD4, but i can definitely look at getting the Stinger over if possible. Thanks!
Loading ...